SPUAT has Dodge Chargers, Auburn's coming with this (and the matching orange shirts will seal the deal)! 'Croots bettah watch out!
All images courtesy of Inside the Auburn Tigers
Mickey does not tolerate the color red on the hallowed grounds of JHS very well.
The offense can score these ways:
1. 6 points for a touchdown
2. 3 points for a field goal
3. 2 points for three consecutive first downs
4. 2 points for a play of 15 yards or longer
5. 2 points for a two-point conversion after TD
6. 1 point for a PAT
The defense can score these ways:
1. 7 points for a touchdown
2. 5 points for a takeaway (interception or fumble recovery)
3. 4 points for a quarterback sack
4. 3 points for a blocked field goal
5. 2 points for a tackle behind the line of scrimmage
6. 2 points for a three-and-out for the offense
7. 2 points for a safety
8. 1 point for a blocked kick on a PAT attempt
I'm not sure what I think about this. WRAS needs some more time to digest this turkey.
This is nothing compared to what would be going around Toomer's Corner when Auburn next wins a football national championship.