6.04.2008

The Mickey Goldmill Retort

So here I am, rocking my seersucker shorts for the first time this summer at the Magic City Brewfest at Sloss Furnaces this past weekend and what should I see but a confluence of events so unbelievable I thought I had been drinking too much Emerald Coast Ale. My bloodshot eyes did not deceive me. It was a LSU fan eating a corndog. Thankfully he didn't try to hit me across the eye with a beer bottle or cause me to get nuts because if he wanted to get nuts, Mickey would get nuts.

If anyone has information on whether or not Apache from Bartender & Apache infamy is actually affiliated with Emerald Coast Beer Company, let me know. Because he was there serving beer and I know it was him no matter how many times he denied it. Take it for what it's worth but Apache thinks Auburn is going to win the SEC this year over Georgia only losing in the regular season to the Dawgs. And Apache gets his picks right 60% of the time every time.

No comments: