12.03.2008

Say A Silent Prayer For Al Del Greco

I stopped listening to Bammerham radio propaganda back in October nor have I clicked on articles written by obvious Bammers, but people have been keeping me updated.

These last few months must have been hard for Al to come to work every day. Trying to squeeze by Tony Kurre's nose and oversized ego into the WJOX booth, being blinded by Jay Barker-Evans' mystic tan and having to look at the clothes that Sara Evans laid out for him.

Now comes this week and he probably just wants to take a 2-iron to everyone around him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

.....I didn't even know Al was on JOX. Thanks for the update! I knew Stan White popped in there from time to time. Always was a masochist. In Birmingham, you pretty much HAVE to have a CD player in your car.

Anonymous said...

I have a nice 3-wood I would gladly loan Al for a few days if he would like. Hell I would even give him my good driver if he would make a visit over to the forehead.