12.12.2008

Will We Replace WDE with BMF?


I've relapsed and have been listening to Birmingham radio this week. Though I knew it would be okay because there wouldn't be much Auburn bashing since everyone feels so sorry for us right now. Al Del Greco and Jay Evans were talking about how an outlet in Mobile and ESPN were saying that Will Muschamp could be named head coach today.
Do I think Turner Gill is the best candidate? Yes. Can I get on board with Muschamp? Yes. I've said all along if it wasn't Gill, Muschamp or Paul Johnson, I would be disappointed. Do I still think Muschamp is the most likely candidate to leave for a better job? Yes, and that worries me.
Another interesting note from this morning's WJOX show was that they actually brought up Al Borges' name in connection with AU's offensive coordinator and also at Iowa State under Gene Chizik. I could live with Al and Will getting the band back together a la Jake and Elwood Blues.

No comments: